MADISON, Wis. - Dane County sheriff's deputies located and returned the 65-year-old inmate that did not return to the Dane County Jail on Thursday, according to a release.
Frank E. Ratcliff was returned to the jail Sunday morning around 9:15, officials said.
Ratcliff was declared AWOL Thursday when he did not return at a scheduled time, officials said. Ratcliff was released around 9:40 a.m. to attend various appointments.
Ratcliff is serving a 90-day extended supervision sanction with work-release privileges, according to the release.
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids
- ACLU: Youth prison lawsuit prompted by silence from investigators
- UW-Madison chosen to test autonomous vehicles
- Woman pinned in van after crash with ambulance on Hwy. 12