MADISON, Wis. - Dane County sheriff's deputies located and returned the 65-year-old inmate that did not return to the Dane County Jail on Thursday, according to a release.
Frank E. Ratcliff was returned to the jail Sunday morning around 9:15, officials said.
Ratcliff was declared AWOL Thursday when he did not return at a scheduled time, officials said. Ratcliff was released around 9:40 a.m. to attend various appointments.
Ratcliff is serving a 90-day extended supervision sanction with work-release privileges, according to the release.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart