TOWN OF DELLONA, Wis. - The Sauk County Sheriff's Office is alerting residents in the town of Dellona about a potential dangerous dog.
Deputies said the dog is responsible for aggressively confronting people on two known occasions in the area in the past week. The incidents occurred in an area from Town Hall Road to the Coonbluff Road.
The dog has been described as looking like a wolf or a wolf/dog hybrid. It is large and black with black eyes and pointed ears.
The DNR has inspected paw prints and determined the animal is not a wolf, but officials would like to see any photographs anyone has taken of the animal.
Anyone who sees the animal is asked to contact the Sauk County Sheriff's Office at 1-800-377-1195.
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms