DODGEVILLE, Wis. - A Dodgeville woman was arrested after a search warrant turned up a marijuana growing operation, according to the Richland Iowa Grant Drug Task Force.
According to a release, the task force entered the home of Sheila M. Lindauer, 55, at 3801 County Road Z Wednesday morning and found a disassembled marijuana growing operation.
Deputies also found lights, fans and 10 glass jars containing marijuana.
Lindauer was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to deliver marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Man, woman caught selling stolen bike on Craigslist, police say
- Evers has $117,000 in bank for superintendent run
- Police: Teens try to open Madison girl's car door, flash gun at her
- Sonar scans help divers target Lake Erie plane crash search
- Suspected drunken driver hits car in oncoming lane, police say
- Teens say armed man asked them to get in car, police say