DODGEVILLE, Wis. - A Dodgeville woman was arrested after a search warrant turned up a marijuana growing operation, according to the Richland Iowa Grant Drug Task Force.
According to a release, the task force entered the home of Sheila M. Lindauer, 55, at 3801 County Road Z Wednesday morning and found a disassembled marijuana growing operation.
Deputies also found lights, fans and 10 glass jars containing marijuana.
Lindauer was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to deliver marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns