TOWN OF WATERLOO - A car that contained marijuana and packaging equipment also included a baby, according to a release from the Grant County Sheriff's Office.
A deputy was called to County Road U in the town of Waterloo at 10:18 a.m. Sunday for a traffic complaint. The deputy found the suspect car on Salis Road and pulled it over.
A deputy approaching the car detected a strong odor of marijuana coming from the car and found several individual bags of marijuana, packaging equipment, a marijuana grinder, pot pipe and a large amount of cash, according to the report.
A baby was sleeping in the back of the car and was released to a family member, according to the deputy.
Brad Blindert, 25, of rural Potosi, was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs