TOWN OF WATERLOO - A car that contained marijuana and packaging equipment also included a baby, according to a release from the Grant County Sheriff's Office.
A deputy was called to County Road U in the town of Waterloo at 10:18 a.m. Sunday for a traffic complaint. The deputy found the suspect car on Salis Road and pulled it over.
A deputy approaching the car detected a strong odor of marijuana coming from the car and found several individual bags of marijuana, packaging equipment, a marijuana grinder, pot pipe and a large amount of cash, according to the report.
A baby was sleeping in the back of the car and was released to a family member, according to the deputy.
Brad Blindert, 25, of rural Potosi, was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Suspect in custody in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two
- Two seriously injured in pickup vs. semi crash