MADISON, Wis. - Traffic delays are expected during peak travel times on Interstate 39/90/94 at the Highway 151 interchange in the coming weeks.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation said speeds are reduced to 55 mph in the construction areas. Three lanes of traffic are open, but delays are expected in northbound lanes Friday afternoons and southbound lanes on Sunday afternoons.
Work will not be underway during these peak travel times, but the construction zone and reduced traffic speeds will remain.
Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area during the peak travel times.
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI