MADISON, Wis. - Traffic delays are expected during peak travel times on Interstate 39/90/94 at the Highway 151 interchange in the coming weeks.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation said speeds are reduced to 55 mph in the construction areas. Three lanes of traffic are open, but delays are expected in northbound lanes Friday afternoons and southbound lanes on Sunday afternoons.
Work will not be underway during these peak travel times, but the construction zone and reduced traffic speeds will remain.
Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area during the peak travel times.
- Groups call for tax changes to free up $900M
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer