CEDARVILLE TOWNSHIP, Mich. - The body of a 44-year-old man found by deer hunters in Michigan's Upper Peninsula has been identified as a Milwaukee man missing since September.
Menominee County Sheriff Kenny Marks said foul play isn't suspected in the death of Gerod Prince. He likely died of exposure in Cedarville Township.
The remains were found on state land by hunters on Nov. 15, the first day of deer season. Milwaukee police had listed Prince as a voluntary missing person.
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game