PLATTEVILLE, Wis. - Platteville police are investigating a death that was reported Monday around 1:02 a.m., according to a release.
The Platteville Police Department received a report of a subject that had passed out and was not breathing in an apartment at 47 N. Second St., according to the release.
Officials said the caller had started CPR but the person was pronounced dead after being transported to Southwest Health Center in Platteville.
The Platteville Police Department is investigating the nature and cause of the death, according to the release. An autopsy was performed and the cause of death is pending toxicology results.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend