PLATTEVILLE, Wis. - Platteville police are investigating a death that was reported Monday around 1:02 a.m., according to a release.
The Platteville Police Department received a report of a subject that had passed out and was not breathing in an apartment at 47 N. Second St., according to the release.
Officials said the caller had started CPR but the person was pronounced dead after being transported to Southwest Health Center in Platteville.
The Platteville Police Department is investigating the nature and cause of the death, according to the release. An autopsy was performed and the cause of death is pending toxicology results.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to fourth OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street