TOWN OF LEMONWEIR, Wis. - The Wisconsin Department of Justice Division of Criminal Investigation has been called to the scene of a death investigation in Juneau County.
The Juneau County Sheriff's Office said deputies were called to the town of Lemonweir at 11:31 a.m. on Sunday for a report of a 28-year-old male found dead in his home.
The State Crime Lab and State Patrol were also called to the scene.Death investigation in Juneau County
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs