TOWN OF LEMONWEIR, Wis. - The Wisconsin Department of Justice Division of Criminal Investigation has been called to the scene of a death investigation in Juneau County.
The Juneau County Sheriff's Office said deputies were called to the town of Lemonweir at 11:31 a.m. on Sunday for a report of a 28-year-old male found dead in his home.
The State Crime Lab and State Patrol were also called to the scene.Death investigation in Juneau County
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving