MADISON, Wis. - Fans at Camp Randall will notice improved Internet access when they visit the football stadium this fall.
The University of Wisconsin and AT&T are installing a high density Wi-Fi network in the stands, suites, clubs, ticketing, media and concession stand areas. There will be 750 access points.
The increased connectivity will also include additional content for football fans.
"We want Badger football fans to have a memorable experience in our venue and this project will go a long way toward assisting us," Director of Athletics Barry Alvarez said in a release.
The deal also includes Internet Protocol television (IPTV) which will provide customized video to monitors throughout the stadium and create interactive opportunities to engage fans.
- Officers target seat belt use over holiday weekend
- Man sentenced for 13th drunken driving conviction
- Baby peregrine falcons banded in downtown La Crosse
- Pina and Braun leave Brewers-Diamondbacks game
- Trump budget upsets families hit by opioid addiction crisis
- Hundreds sign student-led petition to change Madison high school name