MADISON, Wis. - The quarterly deadline to place a telephone number on Wisconsin's no-call list is approaching.
The deadline to be added to the list is May 31. Any number put on the list then will be protected from unwanted phone solicitations and text messages starting July 1.
Registrations are good for two years, and people can re-register their numbers at any time.
The list is updated four times a year.
Anyone who misses the May 31 deadline won't be able to get their number added to the list until Oct. 1.
Numbers can be added to the list at http://nocall.wisconsin.gov or by calling 1-866-966-2255.
Political calls, calls from nonprofit organizations and calls made in response to a written or verbal request or permission are not covered.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land