MADISON, Wis. - A Madison teen was arrested after attacking her mother with a knife, according to police.
Police were called to a home on Ashford Lane at 11:43 p.m. Monday. The victim suffered a puncture wound to a leg and a cut hand while trying to wrestle a butcher knife away from her daughter, according to police.
The victim told police her daughter came at her with the knife following an argument.
The 16-year-old was taken to the Juvenile Reception Center after being arrested on suspicion of second-degree reckless endangerment and intimidation of a victim.
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend