Dane County Sheriff Dave Mahoney and six deputies get doused in ice water in support of fellow deputy Andy Steele. Steele was recently diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease -- also called amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, or ALS -- attacks cells that control the body's muscles. Michelle Li reports.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK