MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in finding a missing man.
Matthew J. Graville, 27, was last seen on June 30 in Dane County.
Graville is considered missing/endangered due to the fact he has Asperger's syndrome, according to sheriff's officials.
He was living in Mazomanie with his family.
"Initially family members reported him missing to another law enforcement agency, and that case has now been transferred over to the Dane County Sheriff's Office," said Elise Schaffer, Dane County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman.
Graville has blond hair and blue eyes, stands 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 170 pounds.
"Any information that they can provide, if they know Matthew, think they've seen him, anything like that could be helpful. So I would encourage people to call, even if they think it's very small or minor information, you just never know what could really help us in this case," Schaffer said.
Authorities said anyone who has seen Graville since June 30 is asked to call the Dane County Sheriff's Office at 608-283-3971 or the tips line at 608-284-6900.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say