MADISON, Wis. - Dane County deputies are looking for a missing inmate, according to a release.
Sorrell A. Gilmore, 18, of Madison, walked away from the Ferris Center at 2120 Rimrock Road through an emergency exit door in Madison around 1:27 Sunday morning, according to the release.
Officials said Gilmore is currently serving a nine-month sentence with work release privileges for misdemeanor possession of cocaine and resisting/obstructing an officer.
Gilmore is described as 5 feet 8 inches tall and 158 pounds. He was last seen wearing gray sweatpants and a black T-shirt. Gilmore also has dreadlocks.
Officials ask anyone with information on Gilmore's whereabouts to call 911.
- Madison police make arrest in robbery near Overture Center
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer