MADISON, Wis. - Dane County deputies are looking for a missing inmate, according to a release.
Sorrell A. Gilmore, 18, of Madison, walked away from the Ferris Center at 2120 Rimrock Road through an emergency exit door in Madison around 1:27 Sunday morning, according to the release.
Officials said Gilmore is currently serving a nine-month sentence with work release privileges for misdemeanor possession of cocaine and resisting/obstructing an officer.
Gilmore is described as 5 feet 8 inches tall and 158 pounds. He was last seen wearing gray sweatpants and a black T-shirt. Gilmore also has dreadlocks.
Officials ask anyone with information on Gilmore's whereabouts to call 911.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry