Following the police response to Michael Brown’s shooting in Ferguson, MO, Dane County NAACP members voted Tuesday night to spend the next few months planning a countywide law enforcement summit looking at what the civil rights organization feels are local authorities using militaristic tactics.
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park
- Missing girl found in Fort Atkinson man's home; man faces federal kidnapping charges
- 2 seen fleeing scene of gunfire, crash, police say
- Prosecutor: Deputy was justified in shooting
- Man beaten, robbed outside apartment, police say