Following the police response to Michael Brown’s shooting in Ferguson, MO, Dane County NAACP members voted Tuesday night to spend the next few months planning a countywide law enforcement summit looking at what the civil rights organization feels are local authorities using militaristic tactics.
- Bullets hit 2 apartment buildings, police say
- Wisconsin faces construction worker shortage as home building projects increase
- Prosecutor says no water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Extra patrols added for spring party
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom