WESTON, Wis. - Fire has caused more than $1 million in damage at a wood flooring manufacturer in Weston.
A sander started on fire Wednesday at the business called From the Forest.
Weston Fire Chief Steve Meilahn told WSAW-TV the sander that started the fire cost $200,000 and about $1 million in product was destroyed.
The fire department was still at the scene Thursday, using a thermal camera to check for hot spots.
No one was hurt.
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two