WESTON, Wis. - Fire has caused more than $1 million in damage at a wood flooring manufacturer in Weston.
A sander started on fire Wednesday at the business called From the Forest.
Weston Fire Chief Steve Meilahn told WSAW-TV the sander that started the fire cost $200,000 and about $1 million in product was destroyed.
The fire department was still at the scene Thursday, using a thermal camera to check for hot spots.
No one was hurt.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs