AVOCA, Wis. - County Road N will have restricted lane access Monday and Tuesday for box culvert wingwall repairs, according to a release from Iowa County officials.
County Road N between County Road I and County Road NN between Dodgeville and Muscoda will be down to one lane of traffic, officials said.
All traffic will be allowed through the work zone, but will be restricted to one lane and may be stopped for a period of time, according to the release.27563970
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion