AVOCA, Wis. - County Road N will have restricted lane access Monday and Tuesday for box culvert wingwall repairs, according to a release from Iowa County officials.
County Road N between County Road I and County Road NN between Dodgeville and Muscoda will be down to one lane of traffic, officials said.
All traffic will be allowed through the work zone, but will be restricted to one lane and may be stopped for a period of time, according to the release.27563970
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake
- Woman's purse taken while downtown; man arrested
- Woman suffers broken nose from fruit thrown from balcony
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall