When the Department of Transportation’s construction of Highway 14 began in front of The Finishing Touch Flooring and Design Center, owners Stacy and Josh Anstice knew it would be bad for business. However, they didn’t learn exactly how bad until a rainstorm months after the project was complete. News 3's Keely Arthur has the story.
- Census Bureau estimates show Madison continues to grow
- Missed opportunities: The irony of overscheduling
- Intruders prompt police to warn residents to check garage doors
- Wisconsin man among families suing government to identify remains of unknown soldiers
- Officers target seat belt use over holiday weekend
- Man sentenced for 13th drunken driving conviction