SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - A large residential structure fire is contained after spreading to another home earlier Tuesday night.
The fire started just after 7 p.m. at 1117 Chicory Way and there were no injuries reported.
Sun Prairie Fire Chief Tory Strauss told News3 he could see the smoke on the way to the fire and they had to deal with some tricky winds to put it out.
A neighboring duplex also caught on fire and officials said the duplex behind it was about the catch on fire when they got there.
Officials said the fire started in the garage of the first duplex.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend