SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - A large residential structure fire is contained after spreading to another home earlier Tuesday night.
The fire started just after 7 p.m. at 1117 Chicory Way and there were no injuries reported.
Sun Prairie Fire Chief Tory Strauss told News3 he could see the smoke on the way to the fire and they had to deal with some tricky winds to put it out.
A neighboring duplex also caught on fire and officials said the duplex behind it was about the catch on fire when they got there.
Officials said the fire started in the garage of the first duplex.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart