Emergency crews responded to a plane that slid off a runway at the Dane County Regional Airport Monday afternoon.
Kim Jones, an airport spokeswoman, said Delta Flight 385 landed at 4 p.m. with 60 passengers, and left the paved surface as it was taxiing.
Jones said there are no injuries being reported at the scene.
The Boeing 737 was inbound to Madison from Minneapolis, officials said.
Jones said the Dane County Regional Airport was temporarily closed to arriving flights until they were able to get another runway open. Anyone flying out was encouraged to call for updates on departure times.
The entire airport was shut down for an hour.
Two people who were on the flight and spoke to News 3 said the crew, first responders and other passengers reacted well to the situation.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say