Emergency crews responded to a plane that slid off a runway at the Dane County Regional Airport Monday afternoon.
Kim Jones, an airport spokeswoman, said Delta Flight 385 landed at 4 p.m. with 60 passengers, and left the paved surface as it was taxiing.
Jones said there are no injuries being reported at the scene.
The Boeing 737 was inbound to Madison from Minneapolis, officials said.
Jones said the Dane County Regional Airport was temporarily closed to arriving flights until they were able to get another runway open. Anyone flying out was encouraged to call for updates on departure times.
The entire airport was shut down for an hour.
Two people who were on the flight and spoke to News 3 said the crew, first responders and other passengers reacted well to the situation.
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral