RICHLAND CENTER, Wis. - Crews and employees began clean up Monday at the Seats Inc. factory in Richland Center.
Temporary walls were up and electricity was on, but damage estimates remain around $1 million after the Friday night fire.
The Richland Center Fire Chief said the building was safe, but some employees expressed concern about breathing in chemicals used at the plant.
Foul play is not suspected in the fire. It is not clear how it started.
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online