RICHLAND CENTER, Wis. - Crews and employees began clean up Monday at the Seats Inc. factory in Richland Center.
Temporary walls were up and electricity was on, but damage estimates remain around $1 million after the Friday night fire.
The Richland Center Fire Chief said the building was safe, but some employees expressed concern about breathing in chemicals used at the plant.
Foul play is not suspected in the fire. It is not clear how it started.
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- One injured after stabbing in Madison
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Missing Marathon County man found safe
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth