With a red flag warning across a majority of the state, the DNR banned burning in the counties where the wind and dry conditions could create the most danger for wildfires.
- Thieves target academic offices in string of textbooks thefts, officials say
- Conservation group reacts after judge allows high-impact uses at Sauk Prairie rec area
- Driver reverses into trooper vehicle during traffic stop, officials say
- Bicyclist injured in crash with semi, Dodge County officials say
- Consumer Reports: Pet-proof your house
- Beloit police officers gear up to wear body cameras in schools