MADISON, Wis. - A rear-end crash on Madison's east side resulted in the arrest of a Madison man suspected of sixth-offense operating while intoxicated.
Police said a truck driven by Christopher A. Ellis, 51, of Madison, struck a car that was stopped for a red light in the 2900 block of East Washington Avenue Monday night.
Ellis was also arrested on suspicion of inattentive driving.
No one was seriously injured.Madison crime map
- Madison officer who shot at Metro Market killer awarded
- Edgerton man calls for action over medical billing problem
- Coalition calls on city to immediately fund 15-point violence prevention plan
- Sherrif's department investigates sexting scandal involving local high school students
- Impaired driving police operation nets in multiple arrests, 2 guns seized
- Semi hauling trailer filled with beer crashes, closes highway ramp, officials say