MADISON, Wis. - A rear-end crash on Madison's east side resulted in the arrest of a Madison man suspected of sixth-offense operating while intoxicated.
Police said a truck driven by Christopher A. Ellis, 51, of Madison, struck a car that was stopped for a red light in the 2900 block of East Washington Avenue Monday night.
Ellis was also arrested on suspicion of inattentive driving.
No one was seriously injured.Madison crime map
- Fatal shooting by deputy in Lincoln County investigated
- Parents, child care centers face problems with 4-year-old kindergarten
- Iconic funk drummer Clyde Stubblefield leaves an international legacy
- Stripper sues Cruisin' Chubbys Gentleman's Club
- Teacher uses personal story to educate students on eating disorders
- February will end with near-record high temps, threat of severe thunderstorms