MADISON, Wis. - A crash that closed parts of East Washington Avenue resulted in charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
Police charged one individual with second-offense OMVWI and reckless driving, according to a Madison Police Department statement.
The crash closed outbound East Washington Avenue in Madison between Second and Fourth streets and inbound traffic was down to one lane Friday afternoon.
Dane County dispatchers said three vehicles were involved in the crash at about 1 p.m. One vehicle entered inbound traffic on East Washington Avenue, and another vehicle rolled over.
Minor injuries were reported.
The lanes of East Washington Avenue reopened about an hour later.
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets