MADISON, Wis. - A crash that closed parts of East Washington Avenue resulted in charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
Police charged one individual with second-offense OMVWI and reckless driving, according to a Madison Police Department statement.
The crash closed outbound East Washington Avenue in Madison between Second and Fourth streets and inbound traffic was down to one lane Friday afternoon.
Dane County dispatchers said three vehicles were involved in the crash at about 1 p.m. One vehicle entered inbound traffic on East Washington Avenue, and another vehicle rolled over.
Minor injuries were reported.
The lanes of East Washington Avenue reopened about an hour later.
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US