MADISON, Wis. - A crash that closed parts of East Washington Avenue resulted in charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
Police charged one individual with second-offense OMVWI and reckless driving, according to a Madison Police Department statement.
The crash closed outbound East Washington Avenue in Madison between Second and Fourth streets and inbound traffic was down to one lane Friday afternoon.
Dane County dispatchers said three vehicles were involved in the crash at about 1 p.m. One vehicle entered inbound traffic on East Washington Avenue, and another vehicle rolled over.
Minor injuries were reported.
The lanes of East Washington Avenue reopened about an hour later.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say