MADISON, Wis. - A crash that closed parts of East Washington Avenue resulted in charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
Police charged one individual with second-offense OMVWI and reckless driving, according to a Madison Police Department statement.
The crash closed outbound East Washington Avenue in Madison between Second and Fourth streets and inbound traffic was down to one lane Friday afternoon.
Dane County dispatchers said three vehicles were involved in the crash at about 1 p.m. One vehicle entered inbound traffic on East Washington Avenue, and another vehicle rolled over.
Minor injuries were reported.
The lanes of East Washington Avenue reopened about an hour later.
- Detectives seek help identifying burglar in surveillance pics
- Bill would limit influence of unions on public project bids
- Dane County inmate who was AWOL 10 days back in custody
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake