MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested after a crash on a Beltline Highway exit ramp to Fish Hatchery Road on Monday, according to Madison police.
Witnesses told police they saw a car drive off an exit ramp to Fish Hatchery Road, down an embankment and crash into a guardrail at about 6 p.m.
Eric D. Hotchkiss, 37, was arrested on suspicion of fifth offense driving under the influence. Hotchkiss told police he had not been drinking but admitted taking prescription medication.
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Agriculture secretary to Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in state
- Food delivery drivers targeted in Madison robberies, police say
- Fire marshal called to 2 fires in Jefferson County
- Witness: Man points gun at kids playing basketball
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say