TOWN OF CLYMAN, Wis. - A Juneau man was severely injured after a crash early Saturday morning.
The driver of a Chevy Blazer overcorrected while negotiating a curve in the town of Clyman at the intersection of Country Road DJ and Eagle Road. The vehicle rolled several times before catching fire.
The only occupant of the vehicle, the driver, was able to escape and was located in a nearby field after the crash. It is unknown whether he was wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash.
The driver was transported to Beaver Dam Community Hospital. His condition is unknown at this time.
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI