TOWN OF CLYMAN, Wis. - A Juneau man was severely injured after a crash early Saturday morning.
The driver of a Chevy Blazer overcorrected while negotiating a curve in the town of Clyman at the intersection of Country Road DJ and Eagle Road. The vehicle rolled several times before catching fire.
The only occupant of the vehicle, the driver, was able to escape and was located in a nearby field after the crash. It is unknown whether he was wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash.
The driver was transported to Beaver Dam Community Hospital. His condition is unknown at this time.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls