TOWN OF EXETER, Wis. - A Madison woman is suspected of drug and operating while intoxicated offenses after a crash Tuesday night, according to a release from the Green County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to Highway 92 near Dohn Drive in the town of Exeter at 9:30 p.m. for report of a single-vehicle crash. They said the vehicle involved in the crash drove away and was later located and stopped.
Investigators said Millicent L. Maystack-Schlueter, 24, was arrested on suspicion of operating while under the influence of drugs and cited on suspicion of having open intoxicants in a vehicle, failure to maintain control of a vehicle, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
Maystack-Schlueter was not injured.
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child in Wis. arrested in NY
- Two men charged with armed robbery in Monroe
- Crash involving ambulance closes U.S. Highway 12
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?