TOWN OF EXETER, Wis. - A Madison woman is suspected of drug and operating while intoxicated offenses after a crash Tuesday night, according to a release from the Green County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to Highway 92 near Dohn Drive in the town of Exeter at 9:30 p.m. for report of a single-vehicle crash. They said the vehicle involved in the crash drove away and was later located and stopped.
Investigators said Millicent L. Maystack-Schlueter, 24, was arrested on suspicion of operating while under the influence of drugs and cited on suspicion of having open intoxicants in a vehicle, failure to maintain control of a vehicle, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
Maystack-Schlueter was not injured.
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime
- Oakcrest Tavern robbed at gunpoint at closing time, PD says
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park