JEFFERSON TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A traffic crash killed a 700-pound steer in Green County Tuesday evening, according to the Green County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to County Road K west of Brunkow Road in Jefferson Township for a report of a single-vehicle crash.
A steer was struck by a vehicle traveling west on County Road K and killed upon impact, according to deputies.
The driver, a 51-year-old Davis, Ill. woman, and two passengers were not injured. The vehicle had to be towed from the scene.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend