JEFFERSON TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A traffic crash killed a 700-pound steer in Green County Tuesday evening, according to the Green County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to County Road K west of Brunkow Road in Jefferson Township for a report of a single-vehicle crash.
A steer was struck by a vehicle traveling west on County Road K and killed upon impact, according to deputies.
The driver, a 51-year-old Davis, Ill. woman, and two passengers were not injured. The vehicle had to be towed from the scene.
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI