JEFFERSON TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A traffic crash killed a 700-pound steer in Green County Tuesday evening, according to the Green County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to County Road K west of Brunkow Road in Jefferson Township for a report of a single-vehicle crash.
A steer was struck by a vehicle traveling west on County Road K and killed upon impact, according to deputies.
The driver, a 51-year-old Davis, Ill. woman, and two passengers were not injured. The vehicle had to be towed from the scene.
- Milwaukee coroner: Skull found on vacant land is decades old
- Kenosha man faces re-trial in 1990 murder of woman, 18
- More than 100 people to lose jobs when distributor closes in Watertown
- Real-looking starter pistol held to man's head in planned robbery, police say
- PD: Suspected drunken driver goes for officer's gun, injures 2 officers
- Deputies: Couple caught stealing coats may be connected to other thefts