MADISON, Wis. - A crash during the Friday morning rush hour on the Beltline Highway caused major backups.
The westbound lanes were slowed because of a crash in the center lane of the highway at the Yahara River bridge at 7:25 a.m. The bridge is currently a construction zone.
The Wisconsin State Patrol reported the incident was cleared by 7:49 a.m.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart