MADISON, Wis. - A crash during the Friday morning rush hour on the Beltline Highway caused major backups.
The westbound lanes were slowed because of a crash in the center lane of the highway at the Yahara River bridge at 7:25 a.m. The bridge is currently a construction zone.
The Wisconsin State Patrol reported the incident was cleared by 7:49 a.m.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire