NEW LISBON, Wis. - Four people were injured in a crash that happened in a work zone on Interstate 90 Tuesday morning, according to a release from the Wisconsin State Patrol.
Around 11:40 a.m. a crash happened on eastbound Interstate 90 in Juneau County near New Lisbon, officials said.
The right lane of traffic was closed for a bridge inspection and maintenance crews, according to the release. Traffic was passing the work zone in the left lane at a slower pace than usual.
A Toyota passenger car was in the left lane when their vehicle was hit from behind by a 2006 Dodge van, officials said.
The driver and passengers of the Toyota, all from Edina, Minnesota, were taken to Hess Memorial Hospital in Mauston for mostly minor injuries, according to the release. The driver of the cargo van, from Chicago, was not transported.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement