MADISON, Wis. - A vehicle versus pole crash at Fish Hatchery Road and Wingra Street Wednesday morning caused a power outage in the area.
The Dane County 911 Communications Center said the crash was reported at 4:24 a.m. and the northbound lanes of Fish Hatchery Road were closed until about 7:30 a.m.
The crash cut power to about 600 customers, according to Madison Gas and Electric. Power was restored to all customers by 8 a.m.
- All Iowa County roads reported as ice covered, hazardous
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need