MADISON, Wis. - A vehicle versus pole crash at Fish Hatchery Road and Wingra Street Wednesday morning caused a power outage in the area.
The Dane County 911 Communications Center said the crash was reported at 4:24 a.m. and the northbound lanes of Fish Hatchery Road were closed until about 7:30 a.m.
The crash cut power to about 600 customers, according to Madison Gas and Electric. Power was restored to all customers by 8 a.m.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart