MADISON, Wis. - A crash on Interstate 39/90 in Madison closed the two right southbound lanes south of the Badger Interchange Wednesday morning.
The crash was reported at 7:32 at mile marker 140 and the two lanes were closed until 8:45 a.m., according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say