MADISON, Wis. - A crash on Interstate 39/90 in Madison closed the two right southbound lanes south of the Badger Interchange Wednesday morning.
The crash was reported at 7:32 at mile marker 140 and the two lanes were closed until 8:45 a.m., according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1
- Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended for cattle
- Man sentenced in heroin overdose death