DEERFIELD, Wis. - Highway 12/18 near Deerfield was closed due to a vehicle vs. semitrailer crash, according to officials.
Officials said they responded to the crash after a call came in at 2:28 p.m. Tuesday.
Officials said a vehicle traveling eastbound crossed the center line into oncoming traffic and struck a semitrailer traveling westbound.
The single occupant of the vehicle that crossed the center line received minor injuries and was transported to a hospital for precautions, officials said.
The semitrailer driver did not sustain any injuries, officials said.
Highway 12/18 was closed in both directions east of Madison from County BN to County W.
- Child expert weighs in, on search for 9-month old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry
- Renewable energy conference focuses on working with agriculture
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change