DEERFIELD, Wis. - Highway 12/18 near Deerfield was closed due to a vehicle vs. semitrailer crash, according to officials.
Officials said they responded to the crash after a call came in at 2:28 p.m. Tuesday.
Officials said a vehicle traveling eastbound crossed the center line into oncoming traffic and struck a semitrailer traveling westbound.
The single occupant of the vehicle that crossed the center line received minor injuries and was transported to a hospital for precautions, officials said.
The semitrailer driver did not sustain any injuries, officials said.
Highway 12/18 was closed in both directions east of Madison from County BN to County W.
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended for cattle
- Man sentenced in heroin overdose death
- Man charged in fatal shooting of sheriff's deputy
- PD: Man hit in head, robbed during believed stereo equipment sale
- Wisconsin farmers could be affected by late cabinet pick