DEERFIELD, Wis. - Highway 12/18 near Deerfield was closed due to a vehicle vs. semitrailer crash, according to officials.
Officials said they responded to the crash after a call came in at 2:28 p.m. Tuesday.
Officials said a vehicle traveling eastbound crossed the center line into oncoming traffic and struck a semitrailer traveling westbound.
The single occupant of the vehicle that crossed the center line received minor injuries and was transported to a hospital for precautions, officials said.
The semitrailer driver did not sustain any injuries, officials said.
Highway 12/18 was closed in both directions east of Madison from County BN to County W.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns