MADISON, Wis. - A crash on the Beltline Highway Wednesday morning caused delays for traffic in both directions.
The injury crash was reported after 7 a.m. between Park Street and Fish Hatchery Road. The two left lanes were closed.
Westbound traffic was also delayed because of heavy volume and motorists trying to catch a glimpse of the crash.
The crash was cleared and the lanes were reopened at 7:50 a.m.
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms