MADISON, Wis. - A crash on the Beltline Highway Wednesday morning caused delays for traffic in both directions.
The injury crash was reported after 7 a.m. between Park Street and Fish Hatchery Road. The two left lanes were closed.
Westbound traffic was also delayed because of heavy volume and motorists trying to catch a glimpse of the crash.
The crash was cleared and the lanes were reopened at 7:50 a.m.
- UW study using video games to help smokers quit
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors
- Papermaker agrees to complete Fox River cleanup
- Wine-and-tapas bar, gastropub open in Dane County airport
- Search of lake for human remains from plane crash ends
- Teenager 'going crazy with a knife' arrested