MADISON, Wis. - A crash on the eastbound Beltline caused delays Tuesday that stretched for miles.
The crash happened during the morning commute in the left lanes of the Beltline near the interchange with I-39/90.
The crash blocked two lanes and delayed traffic as far away as Park Street.
The crash scene was cleared at 8:45 a.m.
- Census Bureau estimates show Madison continues to grow
- Missed opportunities: The irony of overscheduling
- Intruders prompt police to warn residents to check garage doors
- Wisconsin man among families suing government to identify remains of unknown soldiers
- Officers target seat belt use over holiday weekend
- Man sentenced for 13th drunken driving conviction