MADISON, Wis. - A crash on the eastbound Beltline caused delays Tuesday that stretched for miles.
The crash happened during the morning commute in the left lanes of the Beltline near the interchange with I-39/90.
The crash blocked two lanes and delayed traffic as far away as Park Street.
The crash scene was cleared at 8:45 a.m.
- Man credits Mental Health First Aid for saving co-worker's life
- Adams County woman missing 10 days found safe
- Attorney: Robinson settlement a calculated decision by city's insurer
- Dane County looks into another option for jail renovation
- Attorney says officer 'hung out to dry' in settlement
- Lawmakers, group calling on governor to improve schools' drinking water