MADISON, Wis. - A crash on the eastbound Beltline caused delays Tuesday that stretched for miles.
The crash happened during the morning commute in the left lanes of the Beltline near the interchange with I-39/90.
The crash blocked two lanes and delayed traffic as far away as Park Street.
The crash scene was cleared at 8:45 a.m.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls