TOWN OF JEFFERSON, Wis. - A cow survived a collision with a vehicle in rural Green County, according to sheriff's officials.
Deputies were called to the W4000 block of County Road KS in the town of Jefferson at 12:37 a.m. for a report of cattle on the road. Before deputies arrived, a vehicle struck one of the cows.
The vehicle driven by Yvonne M. Field, 60, of Juda, sustained severe damage, according to deputies. Field was not injured.
Sheriff's officials said the cow, owned by James R. Drafall, 61, of Juda, survived the collision.
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need