TOWN OF JEFFERSON, Wis. - A cow survived a collision with a vehicle in rural Green County, according to sheriff's officials.
Deputies were called to the W4000 block of County Road KS in the town of Jefferson at 12:37 a.m. for a report of cattle on the road. Before deputies arrived, a vehicle struck one of the cows.
The vehicle driven by Yvonne M. Field, 60, of Juda, sustained severe damage, according to deputies. Field was not injured.
Sheriff's officials said the cow, owned by James R. Drafall, 61, of Juda, survived the collision.
- Detectives seek help identifying burglar in surveillance pics
- Bill would limit influence of unions on public project bids
- Dane County inmate who was AWOL 10 days back in custody
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake