TOWN OF JEFFERSON, Wis. - A cow survived a collision with a vehicle in rural Green County, according to sheriff's officials.
Deputies were called to the W4000 block of County Road KS in the town of Jefferson at 12:37 a.m. for a report of cattle on the road. Before deputies arrived, a vehicle struck one of the cows.
The vehicle driven by Yvonne M. Field, 60, of Juda, sustained severe damage, according to deputies. Field was not injured.
Sheriff's officials said the cow, owned by James R. Drafall, 61, of Juda, survived the collision.
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday