TOWN OF JEFFERSON, Wis. - A cow survived a collision with a vehicle in rural Green County, according to sheriff's officials.
Deputies were called to the W4000 block of County Road KS in the town of Jefferson at 12:37 a.m. for a report of cattle on the road. Before deputies arrived, a vehicle struck one of the cows.
The vehicle driven by Yvonne M. Field, 60, of Juda, sustained severe damage, according to deputies. Field was not injured.
Sheriff's officials said the cow, owned by James R. Drafall, 61, of Juda, survived the collision.
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two