TOWN OF KENDALL, Wis. - Two Beloit men were injured when their ATVs collided after one of the men braked suddenly to avoid hitting a cow on the trail, according to a release from the Lafayette County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said Jason M. Sornson, 37, and Raymond E. Jentz Jr, 39, were riding on the Pecatonica State Trail in the town of Kendall Wednesday afternoon when Jentz struck Sornson's ATV when Sornson braked suddenly because of the cow on the trail.
Both drivers were ejected from their ATVs and were taken from the scene by private vehicle for medical attention.
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely understood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam