TOWN OF KENDALL, Wis. - Two Beloit men were injured when their ATVs collided after one of the men braked suddenly to avoid hitting a cow on the trail, according to a release from the Lafayette County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said Jason M. Sornson, 37, and Raymond E. Jentz Jr, 39, were riding on the Pecatonica State Trail in the town of Kendall Wednesday afternoon when Jentz struck Sornson's ATV when Sornson braked suddenly because of the cow on the trail.
Both drivers were ejected from their ATVs and were taken from the scene by private vehicle for medical attention.
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets