MADISON, Wis. - A couple woke to find a broken table, vomit and a naked woman in their living room Friday morning, according to Madison police.
Police were called to the home in the 1500 block of Adams Street at 6 a.m. after a man found a 22-year-old woman naked and asleep on the family's living room futon. Police said the woman's clothes were on the floor, the coffee table was broken and there was vomit all over the furniture.
The couple told police they might have forgotten to lock the door Thursday night.
The woman told police she might have had too much to drink while out with friends and she thought the home was her apartment.
Police took the woman to her home several blocks away and provided her with the contact information for the Adams Street family so she could reimburse them for damages.
- Enbridge says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- Authorities: Woman fatally shot father and took her own life
- Syrian man who sued Trump brings family to US
- DATCP warns of resurgence of fake IRS calls
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists