TOWN OF SPRINGDALE, Wis. - A Blanchardville couple had to be extracted from their vehicle after the driver lost control, causing the vehicle to roll over.
Deane Haag, 66, and his wife, Carolyn Haag, 64, were extracted from their vehicle by Mt. Horeb rescue crews Friday afternoon off highway G in the town of Springdale.
According to a release form the sheriff's office, both were wearing seat belts and were transported to UW Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. It is believed speed and winter weather were factors in the crash.
Sheriff's deputies are asking holiday travelers to slow down and allow for extra time to get to their destinations in severe winter weather.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart