TOWN OF SPRINGDALE, Wis. - A Blanchardville couple had to be extracted from their vehicle after the driver lost control, causing the vehicle to roll over.
Deane Haag, 66, and his wife, Carolyn Haag, 64, were extracted from their vehicle by Mt. Horeb rescue crews Friday afternoon off highway G in the town of Springdale.
According to a release form the sheriff's office, both were wearing seat belts and were transported to UW Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. It is believed speed and winter weather were factors in the crash.
Sheriff's deputies are asking holiday travelers to slow down and allow for extra time to get to their destinations in severe winter weather.
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn