Ask anyone what Madison is known for, and it's likely they'll say the UW, the lakes, the capitol, the Badgers. But what about businesses? Local leaders think the city -- the entire region -- could take it to another level and become a center of innovation, but only if people here start to realize the economic potential in their midst. Eric Franke reports.
- Dane County deputies shut down Bratfest carnival
- Police investigate bomb threat at Madison library
- Extra Janesville officers on patrol for 'Click It or Ticket' enforcement
- Diabetics feeling pinch as insulin prices rise 8 percent
- Police: occupants of both cars in hit-and-run flee scene
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash