MANITOWOC, Wis. - The Manitowoc County coroner said there are no signs of trauma to the body of a man found in Lake Michigan at the Manitowoc harbor.
Coroner Curtis Green said the cause of Jesse Neuser's death is pending further tests. Green said alcohol may have contributed to the death of the 24-year-old man found in the lake Sunday.
WOMT radio reported authorities said Neuser was not reported missing and had been in the lake less than 36 hours.
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists
- Man accused in deadly wrong-way I-94 wreck not competent, judge says
- Woman inappropriately touched at dance class on UW campus, police say
- Black Hawk Middle School principal resigns
- Man who was high driving school bus sentenced
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline