MANITOWOC, Wis. - The Manitowoc County coroner said there are no signs of trauma to the body of a man found in Lake Michigan at the Manitowoc harbor.
Coroner Curtis Green said the cause of Jesse Neuser's death is pending further tests. Green said alcohol may have contributed to the death of the 24-year-old man found in the lake Sunday.
WOMT radio reported authorities said Neuser was not reported missing and had been in the lake less than 36 hours.
- PD: Drunk Mt. Horeb man jumps from moving car, runs into side of SUV
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Phone scammer claims to be MPD Chief Mike Koval, officials say
- Icy Dane County road causes nearly 40-car pileup, officials say
- Man, woman caught selling stolen bike on Craigslist, police say
- Evers has $117,000 in bank for superintendent run