TOWN OF DUNN, Wis. - The Dane County Sheriff's Office is looking for a man who allegedly robbed a convenience store in the Town of Dunn late Monday evening.
The incident happened at the Mobil gas station in the 1800 block of Barber Drive in the Town of Dunn around 9 p.m. Monday.
According to police, a white man wearing dark clothing and something covering his face entered the store and ordered the clerk to empty the cash drawer. The man then left the store with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Anyone with information about the incident is encouraged to call the Dane County Sheriff's Tips Line at 608 284-6900.
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash