ARLINGTON, Texas - They play the same game, though they come at it from opposite sides of the court.
Kentucky has a coach, John Calipari, labeled a renegade, a rotating stable of McDonald's All-Americans and sky high expectations every year.
Wisconsin has a coach, Bo Ryan, who has stayed firmly in one state for three decades, a lineup filled with juniors and seniors and an aw-shucks attitude about its first trip to the Final Four in more than a decade.
They meet Saturday in the national semifinals -- the One-and-Done Wildcats (28-10) two wins from the program's ninth national title and the Badgers (30-7) making their first trip this far in the tournament since 2000.
The winner will face either Florida or Connecticut in the final Monday night.PG Jackson makes name for himself at Wisconsin
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say