ARLINGTON, Texas - They play the same game, though they come at it from opposite sides of the court.
Kentucky has a coach, John Calipari, labeled a renegade, a rotating stable of McDonald's All-Americans and sky high expectations every year.
Wisconsin has a coach, Bo Ryan, who has stayed firmly in one state for three decades, a lineup filled with juniors and seniors and an aw-shucks attitude about its first trip to the Final Four in more than a decade.
They meet Saturday in the national semifinals -- the One-and-Done Wildcats (28-10) two wins from the program's ninth national title and the Badgers (30-7) making their first trip this far in the tournament since 2000.
The winner will face either Florida or Connecticut in the final Monday night.PG Jackson makes name for himself at Wisconsin
- After-school program mentors at-risk boys in Sheboygan
- Mobile app made in Wisconsin aims to empower women
- Man fatally stabs mother near Hudson, kills self after chase
- Four injured in possible gang-related shooting, police say
- James Brown's 'Funky Drummer' Clyde Stubblefield dies at 73
- Deerfield man arrested on 5th OWI