ARLINGTON, Texas - They play the same game, though they come at it from opposite sides of the court.
Kentucky has a coach, John Calipari, labeled a renegade, a rotating stable of McDonald's All-Americans and sky high expectations every year.
Wisconsin has a coach, Bo Ryan, who has stayed firmly in one state for three decades, a lineup filled with juniors and seniors and an aw-shucks attitude about its first trip to the Final Four in more than a decade.
They meet Saturday in the national semifinals -- the One-and-Done Wildcats (28-10) two wins from the program's ninth national title and the Badgers (30-7) making their first trip this far in the tournament since 2000.
The winner will face either Florida or Connecticut in the final Monday night.PG Jackson makes name for himself at Wisconsin
- Wisconsin company distributed nacho cheese linked to fatal botulism
- Madison family displaced after overnight fire
- Joint Finance Committee to consider UW tuition cut, performance funding
- One person dead after bizarre incident on I-94
- Madison officer who shot at Metro Market killer awarded
- Edgerton man calls for action over medical billing problem