Flying with a carry-on bag can save you $50 or more per trip. No wonder sales are up. But whatever kind you get, it’s got to fit in the overhead bin. Airlines have different maximums they allow. A bag that measures 22 by 14 by 9 inches deep will get you onto most carriers, though some carriers will give you a few inches more.
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms