Making smart food choices when you shop can be very confusing. What’s really better for you “Whole grain” or “multi-grain?” How about “low fat” or “light?” “Sugar free” or “no sugar added?” Consumer Reports ShopSmart Magazine tells us how to decode sound-alike food labels.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart