Yogurt continues to grow in popularity. Sales now top 7 billion dollars a year. A lot of the latest growth is propelled by Greek-style yogurt. Most yogurts are nutritious and a good source of calcium. Greek yogurt has even more protein and that’s part of the appeal.
- Madison man admits to 8 armed robberies with BB gun, police say
- Judge drops power line construction ban
- 7 Wisconsin cities among the nation's 10 drunkest
- Teen car thief thwarted by OnStar techs, Madison police say
- West side hair studio burglarized
- People injured in school bus, dump truck collision still in hospital, sheriff says