Back-to-school shopping is the second biggest spending spree of the year, according to the National Retail Federation. And these days, students need a lot more than pencils and paper. If a new computer is on your must-have list, Consumer Reports has suggestions for kids of all ages.
- Thieves target academic offices in string of textbooks thefts, officials say
- Conservation group reacts after judge allows high-impact uses at Sauk Prairie rec area
- Driver reverses into trooper vehicle during traffic stop, officials say
- Bicyclist injured in crash with semi, Dodge County officials say
- Consumer Reports: Pet-proof your house
- Beloit police officers gear up to wear body cameras in schools