MADISON, Wis. - West Gilman Street between University Avenue and State Street will be closed Wednesday for construction work, according to a release.
City officials said contractors will be pouring concrete for the HUB Development from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
During the closure, two-way traffic from North Broom Street to residences and businesses on the east end of the 400 block of West Gilman Street will be allowed, officials said.
Pedestrian traffic will be open to all residences and businesses during the closure, according to the release.
Officials encourage motorists and bicyclists to use alternate routes to avoid delays during the closure.
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI