MADISON, Wis. - Some major delays could be possible in and around the Beltline as summer road construction starts back up after the Fourth of July holiday.
Starting Tuesday night, the eastbound ramp to the Beltline from Seminole Highway will be closed until mid-August.
There will also be closures on the frontage road from Todd Drive going westbound.
Drivers should expect lane closures in the westbound lanes from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. in the same area.
The closures are part of work for the redevelopment of Verona Road.
- Dane County plans to buy land to make Capital City State Trail safer
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Hilldale Mall launches redevelopment of south side
- State unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Expect traffic delays in downtown Madison for Women's March Saturday
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash