MADISON, Wis. - Some major delays could be possible in and around the Beltline as summer road construction starts back up after the Fourth of July holiday.
Starting Tuesday night, the eastbound ramp to the Beltline from Seminole Highway will be closed until mid-August.
There will also be closures on the frontage road from Todd Drive going westbound.
Drivers should expect lane closures in the westbound lanes from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. in the same area.
The closures are part of work for the redevelopment of Verona Road.
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday