MADISON, Wis. - A 24-year-old man who told police he uses heroin is suspected in three robberies, according to Madison police.
Ryan J. Coyle was arrested Thursday on suspicion of robbing the Klinke Cleaners at 939 S. Park St. on Oct. 8, Nov. 19 and Nov. 27.
In the Nov. 27 robbery, the robber kept a hand in his yellow hooded sweatshirt, making it appear that he might have a gun. In each case the robber got away with cash.Madison crime map
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program