MADISON, Wis. - A 24-year-old man who told police he uses heroin is suspected in three robberies, according to Madison police.
Ryan J. Coyle was arrested Thursday on suspicion of robbing the Klinke Cleaners at 939 S. Park St. on Oct. 8, Nov. 19 and Nov. 27.
In the Nov. 27 robbery, the robber kept a hand in his yellow hooded sweatshirt, making it appear that he might have a gun. In each case the robber got away with cash.Madison crime map
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral